Cherryhomes-Tyler, Inc., is a consulting firm led by Jackie Cherryhomes that assists clients in successfully navigating the community and government process.
Cherryhomes-Tyler provides strategic guidance to clients, assisting in shaping critical decisions by communicating with policy makers, the general public, community groups, internal audiences, and opponents.
Cherryhomes-Tyler is a small firm, located in downtown Minneapolis. President Jackie Cherryhomes is known for her highly experienced skills in community relations, government affairs, and communication strategy.
Cherryhomes-Tyler, Inc. assists clients in:
- Navigating local government regulatory environments.
- Building grass-roots community relationships for clients.
- Economic development advocacy for small and medium businesses.
- Strategic planning that engages, informs and motivates stakeholders.
- Local and State policy-making representation.
- Analysis of business and political environment that impacts your business.
- Problem solving between operating businesses and community leaders.
- Experienced, thoughtful and unvarnished political advice.