Jackie works with other client team members, and local officials to develop positive tactics and community channels that solve problems. Jackie understands what can influence decisions by elected officials and staff. Effective communication in this complex world is at the heart of what she does.
Jackie’s experience as a community activist, elected official and business owner has focused on facilitating economic development, creating job opportunities, and building partnerships between business and community with the communities served by her clients. Communicating effectively with diverse communities is the key to a successful project.
Cherryhomes-Tyler Consulting helps clients assess the diverse needs and concerns of their communities and constituencies. By providing honest, candid and thoughtful strategies for educating and informing community members, Cherryhomes-Tyler Consulting creates lasting relationships between clients and community stakeholders.
- Help navigating local government regulatory environments.
- Building grass-roots community relationships for clients.
- Economic development advocacy for small and medium businesses.
- Strategic planning that engages, informs and motivates stakeholders.
- Local and State policy-making representation.
- Analysis of business and political environment that impacts your business.
- Problem solving between operating businesses and community leaders.
- Experienced, thoughtful and unvarnished political advice.